PKWA Law has been recognised as one of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms” in 2021 by the Straits Times. Our lawyers are also consistently ranked as leading family lawyers by respected publications such as the Asian Legal Business, Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific and Doyles’ Guide.
As a leading family law firm in Singapore, we frequently act for clients on their Deed of Separation.
What is a Deed of Separation
A deed of separation is an agreement entered between a husband and wife to record their mutual decision to live separately.
This formal contract documents the commencement of the separation. It also sets out the terms and conditions which will govern the couple’s relationship during the separation, and how the divorce will be dealt with.
The terms in our Deed of Separation will include the following clauses (where applicable):.
- Who will file for divorce.
- What is the ground for divorce.
- Who is to have custody, care and control of the children.
- Access arrangements for the parent who does not have care and control of the child.
- Maintenance for the child(ren).
- Maintenance for the wife.
- How the matrimonial property and assets are to be divided in the divorce.
Our fee package for a Deed of Separation applies if you and your spouse: –.
- Agree to separate; and
- Agree on the terms of the Deed of Separation.
Please choose another package option or discuss with our lawyers, if your spouse does not agree to a Deed of Separation.
Deed of Separation
CONTACT US NOW