Award Winning Family Lawyers
“PKWA Law has earned its rank as one of the top family law firms”
The Straits Times
PKWA family lawyers are consistently named as leading Singapore lawyers by the Straits Times, Benchmark Litigation, Asian Legal Business, Singapore Business Review and Doyle’s Guide. Our firm has more than 130 employees and 30 years of history. Our clients include all the major banks such as DBS, UOB, OCBC and Maybank. We are a safe and trusted choice.
Fixed and Transparent Fees
Our fees are fixed, clear and transparent from the outset, and we are happy to offer a free initial consultation. Our family lawyers have a reputation for providing clear family law advice with professionalism, competence and integrity.
Awards and Accolades
PKWA has been consistently ranked and recognised as a leading family and divorce law firm in Singapore. Our list of awards and accolades include:
- PKWA Law has been recognised as one of the top law firms in Singapore by the Straits Times in its “Singapore’s Best Law Firms” in both 2021 and 2022.
- Won two important Court of Appeal decisions for our clients on the issue of division of matrimonial assets, including one described by the judges as “complicated,” “challenging” and “highly unusual” in which our client won 75% of $13.6 million in matrimonial assets, up from 25%. The swing in matrimonial assets from 25% to 75% is arguably one of the highest in divorce cases in Singapore.
- PKWA Law ranked as one of the leading Family Law Firms in the 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 editions of Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific.
- Mr Lim Chong Boon is ranked by Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 as a Dispute Resolution Star.
- Dorothy Tan is listed in the “Top 100 Women in Litigation” in Asia-Pacific by Benchmark Litigation in 2021 and 2022. She is among several Singapore female lawyers who are recognised as leading litigators in Asia Pacific.
- Recognised as one of the leading Family Law Firms in Singapore by Asian Legal Business at the annual ALB Southeast Asia Law Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Doyles Guide – PKWA Law is ranked as a leading family law firm. Lim Chong Boon and Dorothy Tan are ranked as leading family lawyers in Singapore.
- Doyles Guide to Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Singapore, 2017 – Mr Lim Chong Boon and Ms Dorothy Tan are both ranked by their peers as “Leading Family and Divorce Lawyers in Singapore 2017”.
- PKWA Law is ranked as a “Leading Family and Divorce Law Firm in Singapore” in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family & Divorce Lawyers.
- Doyles Guide of Leading Singapore Family Lawyers 2016 – Lim Chong Boon and Dorothy Tan are ranked as Leading Family and Divorce Lawyers Singapore. PKWA Law is also ranked as a recommended Leading Family Law Firm.
- Charlene Nah named as one of Family Law Rising Stars 2022 by Doyles Guide.
- PKWA’s family lawyers Dorothy Tan and Low Jin Liang named among Singapore’s “Most Influential Lawyers Under 40” by Singapore Business Review 2016.
- Dorothy was shortlisted for “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by Asian Legal Business at the SE Asia Law Awards 2018. She was selected by an independent panel of 30 legal experts and is the only family lawyer in the shortlist.
- Dorothy Tan is named as one of Asia’s top young lawyers by Asian Legal Business 2016.
- Dorothy Tan nominated for “Young Lawyer of the Year” at SE Asia Law Awards 2017.
- Global Law Experts 2015 Edition — Lim Chong Boon is a recommended lawyer in “Family and Civil”.
Our areas of practice include:
- Divorce (uncontested & contested)
- High net worth divorce
- Deed of Separation agreements
- Custody, Care and Control
- Division of matrimonial assets
- Maintenance of spouse and children
- Prenuptial agreements
- Variation of court orders
- Family violence / personal protection orders
- Appeal cases
- Collaborative family practice
Fixed, clear & transparent fees
Please get in touch with us for an assessment.
Why clients choose us
Our fees are fixed and affordable from the outset so that you can have peace of mind.
Our lawyers are recognized as leading family lawyers by the Straits Times, and other leading publications.