Charlene Nah is an Associate Director and specialises in family law, including divorce and probate.
Charlene is recognised by Doyles Guide to Leading Singapore Family and Divorce Lawyers as one of Family Law Rising Stars in 2022.
Charlene has worked exclusively in the area of family law since her call to the Bar. She has received specialist training in Mediation and Collaborative Practice and has the following specialist family law accreditations:
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Mediator
- Singapore Mediation Centre Accredited Collaborative Family Practitioner (CFP)
- Appointed to Singapore Mediation Centre’s Panel of Collaborative Family Practitioners (CFP)
Charlene is sensitive to the difficult emotions involved in a divorce. She is professional and compassionate while assisting her clients at all stages of the divorce process. She strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for her clients by using an approach which is settlement focused. She is passionate about delivering tailor-made, unique, cost-effective advice to her clients.
Whether it is through advocating for clients in court or resolving disputes through mediation, Charlene is dedicated to helping her clients understand their legal position so that they can make informed decisions during the divorce process.
Charlene also specialises in trust advisory work, wills and probate. She also advises clients on succession planning.
Charlene’s significant areas of work include:
- Divorce, including contested Ancillary Matters hearings, mediations, uncontested divorce;
- Maintenance summons trials;
- Applications for financial relief;
- Variation of Court Orders;
- Division of matrimonial assets;
- children custody issues;
- maintenance for spouse and children;
- High Court Appeals;
- Wills and Probate;
- Trust advisory;
- Succession planning;
- Collaborative Family Practice (CFP) mediations.
Charlene has been interviewed by the Straits Times for her views on family law.