– What does it mean to be a bankrupt in Singapore?
– How many people are bankrupted each year in Singapore?
– When does one make the call to be a bankrupt in Singapore?
– Who does bankruptcy protect?
– Can anyone file for bankruptcy in Singapore?
– What is the process for bankruptcy?
– What documents should one prepare?
– What are the costs involved?
– What are the consequences of becoming a bankrupt?
– Bankrupt’s conduct, can the rules be relaxed according to their conduct?
– Will creditors be paid back in full?
– What temporary amendments to bankruptcy & insolvency laws were done due to Covid-19?
– What is the rationale behind these temporary amendments?
– What alternatives can one look out for to avoid bankruptcy ?
– Bankruptcy in businesses, how is it different from filing a personal bankruptcy?
-Getting out of bankruptcy – what are the four ways of getting out of bankruptcy?
If you have any questions about bankruptcy, please contact us at 6397-6100.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only, and to enable you to learn more about our firm, our services and our lawyers. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Readers of this website should engage a lawyer to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter.