Our fess for an annulment are fixed and reasonable – $2,500.
PKWA Law was recently recognized as one of “Singapore’s Best Law Firms” in 2021 in a survey conducted by the Straits Times. PKWA Law is also consistently ranked by respected legal publications as a leading family law firm.
What is an annulment?
An annulment is a legal procedure to dissolve a marriage and declare it null and void – in essence; the marriage is taken to have never existed. As a result, parties would return to ‘single’ status legally and are not considered to be divorced.
Our fixed fee uncontested annulment/nullity includes the following: –
- Legal Advice on your legal rights and entitlement.
- Drafting, generate and filing the full set of nullity documents.
- Arranging for Commissioner for Oaths to witness the signing of the nullity papers.
- Attendance at one (1) open court hearing with you.
- Obtaining your Final Judgment.
Annulment and your HDB flat
CONTACT US NOW